So many things to say, and right now my head hurts and I really don’t think I can find a way to make them all interconnect. So, a list:
1. I was thinking that it must be getting close to a year ago that I switched to wordpress, so I checked and it turns out I missed the date! It was actually the 12th of July – crazy, it feels like I’ve been here longer than that. Yay for wordpress, and 1 year here.
2. At some point in the week, our clock stops working for a half hour. It’s always a half hour, and it happens over night. It is not a gradual slowing down, but simply that one morning when I get up it’ll try telling me it’s 6.30am, when really it’s 7am. I’ve almost been late to get Ivy to dancing because of this, Hubby has almost been late to work, and yet have I changed the batteries? No, because I change the time and don’t think about the fact that one day, it’ll be wrong again.
3. Yesterday was a complete write off in regards to anything writing. I got nothing done, not a thing!
4. This morning I was nearing meltdown mode and I ripped the rest of the wallpaper off the walls, apart from the yellow at the top, it’s a different paper, or has better glue as it’s not coming off easily. I need to find a better way to do it, but am determined now to really start making some changes around this place. Slowly, as money allows.
5. My cat is cheating on me. I saw her sneak off across the road, climb the steps of the house there and eat the food left on the deck.
6. I’m reaching some kind of point, I think it involves rethinking my life and I’m in some respects avoiding doing so. It’s not going to make for any massive life changes (thank goodness!), but the way I view it is about to be reshaped. I’m not sure what to expect.
And now, back to work. Lauren is sleeping and I am going to not watch Mythbusters and get some critting done. Things kick off next week over at the e-Fiction Book Club and I have stuff I want to have done by then 🙂