I turn 30 in December, which is awesome. I’ve been looking forward to 30 for half my life.
I think that in honour of this lovely number I should get a Kindle, for the following reasons:
1) an e-reader is light, which means I can read big books while holding babies and not worry about dropping those big books on baby’s head.
2) my children can’t tear pages from it.
3) I’ll never lose my page/the kids can’t pull my book mark out.
4) I don’t get free books as it is. I always incur late fees at the library, might as well buy an e-book!
5) I want to read more, but taking (my) 3 kids to a bookstore is just asking for trouble.
6) there is no room in my nappy bag for paper books.
7) Because I want one!
We have limited everything in NZ, but a Kindle would do me fine. I still like paper books, but there is no reason I can’t read both. Why choose sides in the e-book/paper book war? Make the most of all books, I say.
Now I just have to convince people to pitch in…. lol wish me luck!