The lovely Amy Rose Davis had a letter post over on her blog the other day, and I thought I’d join in. So, here we go!
How to Play: Comment to this entry and I’ll give you a letter. List ten things that you love that begin with that letter and then post that list on your journal.
My List: Ten Things I Love That Begin With The Letter E
E. I am sure there are plenty of trickier letters, but this isn’t going to be easy.
1. Earth – I love our planet, but I also love sinking my hands into the dirt and connecting with the earth through gardening.
2. Eating! Who doesn’t love this?? So many wonderful foods in the world to explore.
3. Emotions – not always convenient, but amazing anyway.
4. Etsy – that website can devour so much time, but it’s SO inspiring and I love shopping for handmade things.
5. Effervescence – I love watching things bubble up, so relaxing
6. Ears – now if only I could convince my kids that they are good for listening with.
7. Eclipses – self explanatory, really
8. Echoes – I love making and listening to echoes, but I also love the way you can use them in story when an event in a characters life has had an impact on them. Emotional/memory echoes.
9. Editing – as painful as it can be at times, I LOVE editing. I love making something as good as it can be, tweaking, cutting, pushing and manipulating things until they are just right.
10. Exploration – there is curiosity in me and I just love to explore, whether that’s in stories, in the outdoors, in the library, whatever. The universe is an exciting place, and there is so much to learn, see and do.
Whew! I made it to ten!!
If you want to give this a go yourself, let me know in the comments 🙂