So, I finished my story yesterday afternoon, and am fairly happy with the outcome. It was more of a snapshot, a scene which came to me when I looked at the image given than anything else.
Oh, and here is that picture, in case you didn’t see it over on Karen’s blog:
I have tweaked it a little, and it comes in just under the 1000 word goal. Then I decided to wordle it, to see if there were any mundane words being over used. What I discovered is that the main ones were all directional, which I guess is okay because there is a lot of movement and it’s important to get things right. However, I think I’m going to have to go through and tweak a couple of the towards and back’s out of it.
Because of the content of the story, I’m not putting it in a blog post, but it will go over on the story time page, probably later on today. I’ll try to update this post when I get that done. (It’s up now)
Now, Lauren is asleep and I shall attempt to throw myself into this new story! Wish me luck 🙂